1.4.26 - Chinese dragon

February 07, 2010

There have been some important bug fixes (request parser handling for splitted header data, a fd leak in mod_cgi, a segfault with broken configs in mod_rewrite/mod_redirect, HUP detection and an OOM/DoS vulnerability)


1.4.25 - the slogan is a lie

November 21, 2009

We did some important bug fixes (some of them new since 1.4.24, and some older bugs). Only 2 small new features: traceback for lua errors and the SSL_CLIENT_* vars export for ssl client cert validation.


Update: There is a small regression in mod_magnet, see #1307

We finally added TLS SNI, and many other small improvements. We also fixed pipelining (that should fix problem with lighty as debian mirror) and some mod_fastcgi bugs – this should result in improved handling of overloaded and crashed backends (you know which one :D).

Important changes

  • Connection state handling (pipelining should work now)
  • FastCGI fixes: improved disabled-time handling, fixed bug in active-backends counter.
  • TLS SNI support