January 30, 2007
Only 2 weeks after .12 hit the servers we have a new release cleaning up the issues that were introduced by it.
Download: - lighttpd-1.4.13.tar.gz
On the fix side we have:
- fixed a seg-fault in the HTTP-Request splitting
- fixed long-standing bug with Content-Length and HEAD requests
- fixed a possible abort of a upload if xattr is enabled
- mod-magnet finally handles ‘require “lfs”’ without complaining
- mod-magnet got light.stat() which uses the stat-cache
- mod-webdav supports LOCK if compiled with –with-webdav-locks
Debian user have to compile their lua-support with:
$ configure --with-lua=lua5.1 ...
as their lua-5.1 package isn’t called ‘lua’.
Enjoy this release and watch out for 1.5.0 on the horizon. :)
lighttpd 1.4.13 - 2006-10-09 23:54
* added initgroups in spawn-fcgi (#871) * added apr1 support htpasswd in mod-auth (#870) * added lighty.stat() to mod_magnet * fixed segfault in splitted CRLF CRLF sequences (introduced in 1.4.12) (#876) * fixed compilation of LOCK support in mod-webdav * fixed fragments in request-URLs (#869) * fixed pkg-config check for lua5.1 on debian * fixed Content-Length = 0 on HEAD requests without a known Content-Length (#119) * fixed mkdir() forcing 0700 (#884) * fixed writev() on FreeBSD 4.x and older (#875) * removed warning about a 404-error-handler returned 404 * backported and fixed the buildsystem changes for webdav locks * fixed plugin loading so we can finally load lua extensions in mod_magnet scripts * fixed large uploads if xattr is enabled
Checksums - lighttpd-1.4.13-1.i386.rpm [built on Fedora Core 4] MD5: 3d4a857e02e111d6955ccf76e416cb41 - lighttpd-1.4.13-1.src.rpm MD5: 6272d8310fae8bcc35e6ab4778e2016c - lighttpd-1.4.13.tar.gz MD5: d775d6478391b95d841a1018c8db0b95