September 09, 2007
“Release early, release often.”
So here we are again. The previous release is already 12 days old! It already got grey hair.
And again we have a small security bug! It seems, if you get the more popular, more people are looking at your code. This time Mattias Bengtsson and Philip Olausson from secweb.se took a look at the code. They found a small bug that could lead to remote code execution in fastcgi applications. (We wont mention names here.)
- fixed compile error on IRIX 6.5.x on prctl() (#1333)
- fixed forwarding a SIGINT and SIGHUP when using max-workers (#902)
- fixed FastCGI header overrun in mod_fastcgi (reported by firstname.lastname@example.org)
- fixed hanging redirects with keep-alive due to missing “Content-Length: 0” headers
- fixed crashing when using undefined environment variables in the config
- fixed compilation of mod_mysql_vhost on irix (#1341)
For all the packagers: if you wonder what happened to lighttpd 2007-SA:11 and lighttpd 2007-SA:10, they will be released in the next days.